<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Friday, August 05, 2005

Haha in the library now----obviously.

OH OH OH!!! On Wednesday I bought BoA's Best of Soul arena tour DVD!!! So cooooool!! BoA is soooooooooooo hot!!!

GRACE!!! STOP SPAMMING MY TAG BOARD!!!

Nothing better to do lah, she. *glares* Sitting next to me somemore.

Haha my tag board says she's too wordy. XP

Ok back to BoA. ^____^

Anyway BoA was wearing boots throughout the entire concert! Just in different colors! XD

And continuing with random observations, she looks funny in a fringe! She is a very cap person though. Wearing caps flatter her. She should do it more often. Besides, it covers up the weird-looking fringe hehe.

GRACE!!! STOP IT AT ONCE!!! *froths at mouth*

Ok good, she's stopping.....for now. >___<

Back to BoA then. ^___^ Strange how thinking about BoA makes me feel happy and contented. XD

Grace is at it again. >___<

BACK to BoA again. She didn't cry at the end of the concert this time. Well not for the Osaka performance they recorded. I think she cried at the one where she hurt her leg and had to perform in pain....it was soooooooo sad....seeing her tears flow out while singing Meri Kuri.....hearing her gasp in pain and not being able to sing properly..... my heart bleeds for her..... *sob*

Grace is blogging next to me now and she's making up words as she goes. ABUSE OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE!!! GET HER!!! *points language Nazis in Grace's direction* XD

Anyway, getting back to BoA now. Again. Yes I know I'm being very distracted teehee.

But anyway, I swear BoA reused some of what she says in previous concerts. Seriously. Ya, I know I memorised the contents of those concerts. So? Got problem izzit? XP

Ya anyway, BoA is being TOTALLY hot. Like the red dominatrix-looking outfit she wore for Double. Damn droolworthy lah! Too bad she only wore it for that one song.....

And oh! They revamped the sequence for Rock With You. They made the dance segments SUPER SUGGESTIVE. I'm serious. My jaw was hanging to the floor when I saw it. Haha. I was always of the opinion that Rock With You was a "performance" song, as opposed to a "dance" song, where the only way to do it justice is that you have to dance to it. Hehe.

But since Rock With You was a performance song, it gave BoA lotsa chance to pose and do all sorts of things while she's singing. Not that i'm complaining. It's a wonderful way to spend the time. XD

Oh ya, then at one point when one of her male dancers was pretending to run his hands down her thigh (I know I know...), I was like TOUCH HER AND YOU DIE!!!! Of course he wasn't actually laying his hands on her, there was a certain amount of distance between his hands and her leg. Good for him, if not he'll be missing those hands when he woke up the next morning...

Which brings me to my next point. BoA was wearing teeny tiny little shorts throughout the concert. Yes, she changes costumes, but almost all the costumes had mini-shorts. The only exception is when she's wearing a dress. Lolz.

Not that I'm complaining about it though. I get to stare at her legs, which is a plus point. The only problem: it's way too distracting. Seriously. I keep getting my eyes drawn to her legs. Usually I just stare at her face. Lol.

Oh yes, the performance for Meri Kuri made her look oh-so-innocent......which totally contrasted with the highly suggestive performance for Quincy just 2 songs before. Btw, I loved Meri Kuri, she looks positively angelic. That's my BoA for you. ^___^

Oh ya, if the red outfit was dominatrix-looking, then her outfit right after that made her look like a biker chick with dominatrix all rolled into one. Kinda like Max from Dark Angel, except in a very BoA sort of way.

Don't even try to understand my last comment. Only true fanatics will appreciate what I have just said. ^__^

The downside of the thing was that they never even thought of revamping the Valenti and No.1 performances. It was exactly identical to the Love and Honesty tour one in 2004. Seriously. They put No.1 after Valenti, and then there was the streamers during No.1, and BoA said almost exactly the same thing to work the crowd during Valenti. It's practically cut-and-paste, except with different outfits...wait...even the outfits were similar. They were both shiny. >___<

Oh ya, BoA spent a lot more time talking to the audience. She looks so damn kawaii!!! i was going awwwwwwwwwwwwwww all the time and squealing in delight. Everytime.

I know, for some people, the idea of me squealing in delight is somehow shocking. Don't worry. if you want to see it, I can demonstrate. XD

Oh no, Grace is back to spam my tag board. Sigh...

Ok I think i'm going into a very pointless rant here. I like ranting about BoA, but I'm not sure if anybody enjoys them cos its kinda frivolous and everything...yeah...I know...but who cares? XD

Lalalala....I shall go play Maple Story now, Erika's nagging me to join her teehee.

One last note. BoA is GREAT at working the crowd now. She flirts with the audience so much that I ended up having a catharisis after the whole thing. I went like "she winked at me! ME!!" or "OMG she did NOT just do that".

Lol ya I better go now....

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?