<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Hi! I haven't posted for a while, but I hope people haven't forgotten this blog.

Oh right, just now, Grace and I were in the Careers room, which was a HUGE mistake in some quarters. I mean, it was highly depressing. Seriously.

Look at it this way. I could only find like, 3 or 4 potential careers for myself. Things like Reporter, Sub-Editor, Research Writer, etc. Things that I already knew I could do. Lol.

When I realised the true limits of the kind of things I could potentially do as a job for the future, I wasn't too depressed...yet. Because seriously, these are the kind of careers that interest me in the first place. It wasn't too bad.

What really injured me was the whole scholarship thing. To be honest, I'm not stupid. I mean literally. I'm actually quite intelligent...or so everyone tells me. I have the potential to be a straight-A student. You'll note that I said 'potential'. Unfortunately, I don't seem to be hitting the mark. You can probably say that I'm too unmotivated to do so. Why I'm like that, I don't know.

Ok maybe I'm lying about that. I have a slight inkling why I'm the way I am. But so what? It's not changing anything.

Anyway, getting over the whole scholarship-depressing-me thing. There was one scholarship I could apply for. That was the one where I had to go to a Japanese university. Which means I have to spend a year picking up Japanese. Which I don't really mind, since I've always wanted to in the first place. Besides, being in Japan means that I'm closer to BoA. Lol. Ignore that.

Anyway, I'm feeling a little lost and everything. I think I'm going to be a total failure in life. What can I possible do when I graduate??? It's so frustrating sometimes.

Well, let's get over that shall we?

Incidentally, on our way out of the Careers room, we chanced by a poster with the DISC personality indicator thingy. I'm a C!! Seriously. All the indicators are practically pointing at me. It's eerie. Haha.

Anyway, I'm running out of time cos it's almost Literature now. Time to go! Cya ppl! Til next time...

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?