<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I am completely in awe of pu-sama.

Who is pu-sama? An artist at the Deviant Art gallery. She draws WONDERFULLY.

Some people have all the talent...

I'm torn between feeling utter jealousy, complete admiration, and awe. Pu-sama is good, no doubt about it. She's so good its scary.

But enough of feeling sorry for myself. Maybe I should go write something. I'm in the mood...kind of.

Incidentally I rewrote the chorus of BoA's My Prayer on a desk in one of the classrooms during Literature lesson. That was on Monday.

I wonder if anybody would appreciate it? Lol.

Anyway I shall go brood about thnigs and see if I can't come up with something.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?