<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Pretty ending to the last post. I like.

I'm on a blog spree. Kind of. Just filling in the gaps until Dad comes.

I bash myself up constantly in this blog. We all know that. It's legally correct: they can't sue me because I don't defame others. Defaming myself means the only person who could sue me is myself. At least that's how I think it works.

Gah....stupid lawyers!

Ok that was a random thing.

But why is it necessary to bitch about other people? I never found it extraordinarily exciting to bitch about people on a blog. Bitching verbally is faster and more fun. Besides there's no evidence unless someone recorded the conversation, which rarely happens.

Recently of course, there was a slew of students from my school who inadvertently or not, defamed some people or put down the the school in their blogs. And they were caught. Which means there was hell to pay. Duh.

Sometimes I wonder. Do they actually spend so much time checking out the students' blogs? Is it so entertaining? Do they have nothing better to do? How do they pick which blog to read anyway?

Interestingly, I wonder what would happen if someone high up in the school hierarchy read my blog. I can only say this:

TAG MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Err lol.

Anyway I'd better get this post up cos this computer automatically shuts down at 5pm, which is in 2 minutes. So...ta ta!!!

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?