<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Back.

See that tiny little set of numbers under the tag board?

Yeah that's the stat counter.

It's kind of small, but that's alright. I don't need to wave it around like a battle flag after all. It's only for my own reference purposes.

It records unique hits, so if you reload the page multiple times, it only shows up as one hit. Unless, of course, you have passed the period of time that I've set before checking the page again.

How long have I set it? I'm not telling. Go figure it out yourself if you really wanna know.

Oh by the way, I decided not to continue my extremely longwinded argument of the last few blog posts. Too lazy. Heh.

Grace isn't here in school today! Man, and here I was hoping she would be here to take the CCA photo. Darn...

Ah well, at least the others should be able to make it.

There's no Chinese lesson today! I think the teacher fell sick. Yesterday he cancelled the lesson to go see a doctor, so I guess he must have gotten an MC for today too.

And that means...a 2 and 1/2 hour break! Woot!

Lol. I only end up spending it all in this cold library. Bleh.

Well, enough of talking crap. When I think of something interesting, I'll put it down here.

Assuming I remember of course.

And also assuming that I can drag myself here to post.

Till next time then!

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?