<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Monday, September 12, 2005

Empty

Empty
So empty it is
Gone the spark
Has fled
Somewhere it is
Missing something
Wrong without
Life the soul is---

Empty
A hollow shell
Ringing with echoes
It drums
Without substance
A vessel
All noise and---

Empty
A shadow of oneself
Less than whole
Below existence
It is gone and
Nothing left
Everything is---

All
Just
Empty

========================================

Wolf Hunting

Ah~ Oooooooooo~~~~~~~~
The howls of the hunter
Haunts the bowels of night---
Clinking soft, winding
Wending through shadows so slight

Ah~ Oooooooo~~~~~
It calls to the pack
Seeking the scattered---
Lost to the winds, swift
The wings of separation

Ah~ Oooooo~~~
Lonely the cries of one apart
Singing to those in foreign tongue---
Or hear not, mournful
The wolf who runs alone

Ah~ Ooo~~
It does not hunt
Solitude speeds at its side---
Watching, waiting
For signs that linger no more

Ah~ Oo~
Pity the wolf who runs alone
Unable to stop, unable to hunt---
That which is seeks, gone
Belonging once yet now lost.

===================================

Lamentations

I know I shouldn't have
I know I should have stopped
I knew it was wrong---
But I did it anyway.

I made you in my own image
I held your Fate in the palm of my hand
I held the keys to Life and Death---
But I let it happen anyway.

I watched you suffer
I watched you cry
I saw you sink into the abyss---
But I let you go anyway.

I brought you back a second time
I made you bleed even more this time
I saw your pain and felt it too---
But I did it anyway.

I feel guilty and I cannot lie
I bleed every time I watch you die
I felt your pain as if it were mine---
But we won't forgive me anyway.

===================================

Blame Game

Blame me when the sun won't shine
Blame me when we're out of time
Blame me always:
It's my fault when things go wrong.

Daddy blamed me when times were hard
Daddy blamed me for not doing my part
Daddy blamed me:
It's my fault for being there.

They blamed me when my granny fell
They blamed me when she hurt herself
They blamed me:
It's my fault for not being there.

I blamed me when my mother died
I blamed me for being useless and undignified
I blamed me:
It's my fault for being a burden to all and sundry.

Blame me because it's so easy
Blame me because I'm such a fool
Blame me all you want:
It's my fault---
All the time.

===========================================

4 poems in 2 weeks! I'm beginning to start composing poems every weekend now. It's good to keep in practice. It makes things come easier. I would wax lyrical and all, but I'm too lazy right now for a ridiculously long blog post. Well, when I get over my lethargy I'll be back.

IF I get over it, that is....

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?