<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Hi its after Chinese exam now.

I didn't blog about GP yesterday, and I'm not going to chew over old soup now.

So I shall talk about Chinese instead!

Ok, it was a 3 hour paper, one and a half hours for Paper 1, the rest for Paper 2.

I feel like SUCH an idiot.

Ok I've been saying that since a few seconds after handing in my script.

Why?

Largely because I'd realised that I did know how to answer the 添写汉字 after all. I left the first two blank. It was only after I handed in the paper before I realised that I did know the answer.

Damnit.

Ok one shall not cry over split milk. Not that I've split any, or that I do much crying in the first place...

Useless rhetoric aside, I shall move on with my post.

Incidentally, I wrote like 5 pages for my 作文. Was totally in the moment. I just kept writing and writing, and before I knew it I had 4 pages and was moving on to the 5th.

That proves that I AM long winded, no matter what the language.

Of course I have to actually show some proficiency in the language before being able to blab that much at one go.

Ahem, moving on.

Yeah, it wasn't that bad. The comprehension questions were TOUGH. I don't expect to pass that section.

But overall it was alright I guess.

What did I want to talk about? Oh ya, my essay.

I wrote a sob story, involving the death of a character's father and stuff.

I knew it was a bad idea to watch Stairway to Heaven last night.

Because I unconsciously added elements of Korean drama into the story. X___x

And also because I added a quote from the show.

Lol.

But ignoring that, I made quite an important self-discovery while writing the last part of my ridiculously long essay.

My dad told me not to cry if something ever happened to him. I added that element into my story. I never really thought hard about what it really meant until I was writing it out.

He doesn't want me to waste time on being sad and everything. All he wants for me is to be happy in life and move on. I wrote that into the story too.

I guess, sometimes, it does help to write about something close to the heart.

I was exaggerating of course, when I told Benita that I felt like crying while writing the essay.

Admittedly, I was deeply saddened as I wrote. But like the 她 in my essay, I could not, would not cry. My eyes were dry, despite the pain cutting deep into my heart.

Sometimes I think I do all my crying deep inside my heart, where no one else can see them.

The 她 in my story was me, in a sense. The parallel was shockingly similar.

It's a bad habit of mine to torture myself in my own stories I guess.

Rae from AD 2020 was one, Krista from Silent Sorrow was another. My female leads are all reflections of my own personality.

I just keep flagellating myself, mentally and emotionally. Even when I write I torture caricactures of myself.

Like I mentioned in my last post, I am most possibly sado-machioistic.

Alright, enough of all these gloomy thoughts. I'm cold and I'm hungry. I shall go eat.

Til next time then.

Next week actually.

Have fun people.

Or at least try to. *smirks*


Quote:
水能行舟,也能沉舟

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?