<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Here I am in the MRL.

That's the little room in the library, in case people don't know.

I'm not freezing, a new condition.

Thanks to a nice warm jacket I decided to bring to guard myself from turning into an iceblock.

We played Warcraft yesterday! I sucked at DotA. I mean, by the time I figured out the hotkeys and controls, I had died like, 3-5 times. Sigh.

But if I played it again I think I would suck a little less. Now that I'm oriented and everything.

Ah well.

I'm hungry! Random comment.

We more or less finished our Written Report for PW. Thank God.

But then I have to go bring it out to bind. Damn. That's cos only me and Benita are in school today and Benita has training. So I have to be responsible and do it myself.

Not that I mind too much. I just object to the cost. I always object to spending money (except on food and BoA) because I don't have much of it to begin with.

Oh and I paid my school fees! A load off my mind.

I need to follow up on CCA CIP, which sucks to high heaven. Or hell. Depends.

I need to start forming a group for the Sterling website competition. Ugh.

I need to buy a computer. URGH.

lester rocks (I was forced to put this down.)

I need to get over my fear of OP. *censored*

I need to prepare for CLAO paper on 31st Oct. Blah.

I need to wait for Erika's exam to finish so we can hang out. Sigh.


I want to buy:

Dungeon Siege II
Fable: Untold Chapters (or Legends, can't remember)
Guilty Gear Isuka
An Xbox (unlikely, but what the heck)
History of BoA DVD (even though its in korean and I don't understand a word)
The Treasured One by David Eddings
The Crystal Gorge by David Eddings


Ok that's about all I can think about. At the moment. Hmm...

Ok I can't think of anything else to blog about. Oh more accurately, I'm too lazy to blog about the things that I want to blog about.

So, well, bye?

For now.

Heh.

What a loser.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?