<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I'm getting promoted to J2.

*pauses*

*long silence ensues*

*can almost hear Chengwei shouting 'kelong'*

........Never mind.

Here's a rundown of my grades anyway.

Literature: C
Economics: C
History: O
GP: B4
CLAO: B4

There. Economics was a surprise actually. I expected an E. Well at least it was a pleasant surprise.

As for History, well what can I say? Common Test and CA conspired to pull me down. I was 2 marks away from an E. 2 marks!

Oh well.

The thing is, my final exams were the ones pulling my grades up. Common Test was the major tripping stone. Grr....

Ah well. At least I promoted. With 41 rank points. I'll do better. Promise.

Now on to more cheerful matters!

BoA!!

*hears groans and cries of 'Not Again!!!'*

Well that's just too bad isn't it?

Hey at least be content. I haven't blabbered about BoA for many posts. Cut me some slack.

Well, BoA's new single is coming out soon! It's entitled Dakishimeru, which translates to I Want to Hug You. Well that's the translation BoAjjang gave anyway.

I want to hug BoA!!! *huggles BoA plushie*

And her birthday's coming soon! It's November 5!!! Which is a...Saturday!!!

.....darn.

That means I can't post a birthday greeting for her here on the day itself.

Ah well. I can always find a way.

*will try to compose an ode to BoA*

So I'm crazy. So what?

Incidentally, Grace and Lester were not in school today. It's Fried Food Day and they're not in school! How could they?!

They left me all alone and everything. Sigh. Was so bored and stuff. The rest of the class is nice, but it doesn't compare to the fun hanging out with the two of them can bring.

Oh! And Kanai replied to my email! Finally! I was getting so worried....

Turns out she was indirectly affected by Hurricane Katrina. At least she's fine. I'm so glad to hear from her. For months I've felt like I'm missing something. Everytime I log into my Hotmail account, I hope to see her email, but without it I feel kinda disappointed.

It's always nice to have friends.

Lord am I cold. Wonder if I should go down and grab something to eat (again)? Guess not...

Welps, I wanna start on Lufia 2 now. Catch ya all later!

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?