<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Rat Race

Running, running
Always Running.

Zip! Zoom! Left---
Right! Up! Down!
Hurry, hurry---
Finish this round!

Yes we'll do this! Yes---
We'll finish that! Oh....!
Let us hurry!

So many tasks to complete!
So many goals to fufill!
So little time! Come---
We MUST hurry!

Oh, so MANY things to do!
But look----
They're catching up!
Let's hurry, hurry, HURRY!!

Ah yes! Almost----
-----There! Faster faster!
On to Victory!

Almost---almost---almost--
--NO!

THUD! --falling like a house of cards--
SMACK! --get up get up--
WHAM! --can't...do it...--

Slowing... --down down--
Rest... --at last at last--
Tired... --no more too late farewell--

Finally ended
no more running blind
mice chasing the
merry-go-round
and round and round
and round and...

Stop.

===================================

Yeah this was the thing I had to do. I promised to post up the poem after Econs paper didn't I? Well, so I did. I kept a promise! Gasp!

Lol I guess I'd better leave now.

Cold. Hungry. Home?

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?