<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Well what do you know, I managed to not post anything for about 2 weeks.

Apparently Chengwei wants to read more. Interesting. I never knew people enjoyed reading my blog.

Kanai replied!!!! Yeah!!! She's back!!! I missed having long email convos with her.

I'm in school now. Isn't that sad? In school during the holidays.

I came back to practice OP with my group haha. I no longer fear OP that much.

What to say?

Oh. Incidentally, something happened.

My teacher gave me a computer. 2nd hand, running on Windows 98, but it works.

Still no internet though, but that's alright.

I can just imagine Chengwei going "Haha! No internet!" instead of the "Haha! No computer!" he used to throw at me when we were still in Queensway.

I can live without the Internet nowadays. Weird right? Of course, I enjoy being online. Keeps me connected to my friends.

Lol just read Grace's blog. For some reason reading it just brightened my day cos it was fairly amusing.

Ok now I feel guilty for not turning up last Friday though.

Chinese exam was alright. IT'S OVER IT'S FINALLY OVER!!!

Off with Chinese and the teacher as well. *cough*

This Saturday is BoA's BIRTHDAY!!! ^___^

oh I'm gonna buy Do As Infinity's album. It has lotsa songs I like. Especially Deep Forest.

It's a pity DAI is breaking up. They're like FIR's ancestors. Haha.

Ok I gotta go find Benita and the rest now. Don't wanna be late.

Catch ya all laterz!

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?