<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Back.

I know that was quick. Don't care.

I'm feeling angrier and depressed-er. (I know there's no such word but I don't care now)

And here I was hoping that I'd gotten over the angsty teenager period.

I got over the pre-pubescent (sp?) era of childish immaturity fairly quickly. I took one short nap, and slept right through it.

I can't even remember being pre-pubescent-ish. I only remember childhood, then angsty adolescence. I skipped over the pre-teen era somehow.

Being angry for no reason other than the fact that I'm angry. Feeling destructive.

In other words, angsty.

It's stupid, beyond idiotic. Can't take it. Why am I doing this to myself?

The only recompense is that I'm writing lots of poems again.

Sigh.

I think I'll go read some mindless hack-and-slash fic for a while. Or smut. Doesn't matter.

I just don't want to think.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?