<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Demon

You were always there-----
Hating crushing loving me
Rain, shine, dark or light-----
Whispers tender sweet and soft
Never leaving nor forsaking-----
Growling snarling howling me down
In times of sorrow and times of light-----
Gently brushing clawing bleeding......

You were always there-----
Tasting savoring chuckling soft
By my side a dark angel-----
Shielding protecting hurting me dear
In life we seek, in death risen anew-----
Taunting goading driving me on
We move forward as one-----
Crying sighing stroking......

You were always there-----
Smirking cold in tight embrace
When I needed you------
Quietly softly rocking me asleep
When I hated you------
Circling twisting bleeding me dry
All I ever wanted-----
Slickly corrupting draining turning......

You were always there-----
Mindless souless more than real
My Friend-----
Whispering pushing moving me along
My Demon-----
Ripping shredding tearing into me
My Lover------
Come, let us dance......
========================================
Well here it is. A poem within a poem. I came up with the idea while on my way back from buying dinner. It's strange how my best ideas come from simple things like that......

And yeah I know, its wrong in all the right ways. Don't you think its beautiful the way it is?

I know I do.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?