<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I finished it! I actually finished something!

The Kei/Mawata fic I was talking about in my last post. Usually I don't act on my impulses...that much.

Ok so it was a one shot. Although I know it could have been extended. Maybe I'll put up another Kei/Mawata one shot when I have the mood to write one. Maybe.

Writing about Mawata is damn easy for me. It's like writing about myself, so no need to even get into character.

Writing about Kei won't be that difficult. The good half of me is somewhat like Kei (yeah hard to believe), and even if it wasn't, its relatively easy to submerge into Kei's psyche.

I just love the Kei/Mawata pairing. There's not enough of those around. Only two, and they aren't even the main pairing! Ugh...

Ok I better stop now and go look around the site. I'm bored...

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?