<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Sunday, December 25, 2005

I just made a very big mistake.

A very very big one.

I started reading femslash with BoA's Dakishimeru MV playing.

Before you go "What's the big deal???", read my last post and see my reaction to that MV.

As if BoA herself wasn't enough of a turn-on already, I just had to go make it worse by reading a Buffy/Faith fic. And you know Faith. I'm sure the words 'strip club' turned up in my head when I glanced at the mini screen the MV was playing on...

Don't ask.

*tries to rinse my mind with clean water*

But personally, I would like to let everybody know, I have never been to a strip club, and I don't intend to in the near future, or anywhere in the future, as a matter of fact. The only way I'm ever going to be seen in a place like that is only if 1) I'm plastered, 2) blackmailed, 3) forcibly pushed in.

...............

*bangs head against desk*

I wanna turn the stupid MV off, but I can't seem to move the mouse towards the 'stop' button. Gah...

I just had a amusing thought. Imagine if I managed to convince some of the girls from Dance Society to do Dakishimeru.

I'm almost certain that all the guys in the vicinity would get nosebleeds and tongue/jaw cramp.

But then again, nobody will be able to do it as well as my BoA. Oops did I say my? *cough*

Alright I'm gonna stop here now. Oh incidentally, I'm lvl 13 now on T4C. ^__^

Ok time to spend what's left of Christmas reading more fanfiction. And I tell you something, Dakishimeru makes excellent mood music for yuri fanfics. *wink*

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?