<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Sunday, December 25, 2005

I swear BoA is trying to kill me.

Yes I know, this is the 2nd BoA-related post in less than an hour. Or something like that. I've completely lost track of time and most of my senses.

I got stuck on watching Dakishimeru in full screen. Was getting progressively distracted by her body. Even though, admittedly, she has a lack of...ahem...frontal assets.

That doesn't seem to affect her kind of appeal though.

She's beautiful the way she is. Knowing me, I would probably say the same thing even if she were covered in mud. Ooh interesting mental image.... *slaps self*

But honestly, she has got beautiful eyes. When they said that the eyes were the windows to the soul, they really weren't kidding eh?

So in an attempt to escape from my perverse alter-ego, who's having a field day incidentally, I focused on watching BoA's eyes throughout the MV.

That was probably one of the stupidest things I've done tonight, and I've done plenty of those.

If anything, I was even more mesmerised by her eyes than anything else she possessed. Not even her body moving to the music, which was so damn fine.

I swear, there was a moment I just sat there, utterly frozen, just gazing into those gorgeous orbs.

If I could have found it in me to move, I would have hit the pause button and stayed in that moment.

If I really had to name one single thing about BoA I love to bits (actually I love everything about her...), I would pick her eyes. Not her dancing, not her singing, not her looks, not anything else. Those are just bonuses. The real secret is her eyes. That's how she captured me. No one else even comes close.

And that might help explain why, despite the fact that there are more talented and beautiful stars out there, the only one that has my heart is BoA. Previously, if you asked me just what it was about her that made me the fangirl I am, I would have given you a whole list of things I liked about her, but not what drew me to her in the first place. Actually, I can barely remember why I fell so hard for her. The only thing that I coherently remember was me sitting, paralysed, by her Listen to my Heart MV. That was the last straw that made me a fangirl.

I love her smile, the way her face lights up when she's happy; I love it when she cries, when she looks aloof, all her moods and emotions. I like the sparkle in her eyes, and the confidence when she performs. I love it when she displays uncertainty, to reveal the shy young girl beneath the superstar, when she shows vulnerability.

To sum it all up, I love her. Period.

God I sound like some psycho nut.

But it's what I feel. And maybe that's why I don't feel for others. I'm simply not interested in other guys (or even girls) my age. No, Chengwei, that girl doesn't count. Besides, I only liked that one because in some perverse way, she reminds me of BoA.

Yeah I know, everything leads back to BoA.

In a way, she's ruining my life. But yet, she's the best thing that happened to me.

I sure have a screwed up life, don't I?

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?