<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

It's official.

I AM BACK.

If you didn't get that, here's the expanded version:

I HAVE MY INTERNET BACK!!!! FEAR ME!!!!

Ok that was weird. Never mind that.

Back on T4C too. Met a few good guys. Jim, chingchong, to name a few. They were great and real helpful. Jim even helped me level. ^__^

It's the little things like this that make gaming fun. It's not about the killing, its about the camaderie (sp?) one experiences.

Having friends is a good thing.

Dad's sick now. He's aching all over. I told him to sleep on the bed instead of the floor last night. He just wouldn't listen, and now he's paying the price.

Am I happy to have my internet back? Yep. The only trouble is making sure I have adequate firewalls to keep the nasty stuff out. Yes, time for virus/adware/spyware prevention. Sigh.

Ok my dad wants me to get off. Ah well. Now to try connecting the room com with the wireless modem. Ta ta!

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?