<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Saturday, December 24, 2005

My God....I'm sweating in my seat. And its cold out there.

Reason? BoA. Why? Isn't it obvious???

I'm watching her Dakishimeru mv. Yes, I know I'm seriously late, but cut me some slack, I only got my internet back a few days ago.

Back to BoA again. My goodness, what happened to her????

Nothing bad, but she's suddenly grown up. In a very drastic sort of way.

She's hot. Beyond hot. She's scintillating. She's gorgeous. She's drool-worthy.

She's all that and more.

What can I say about the music video? The first time I saw it, my thoughts were as follows:

WTF?!?!
My God!
Doesn't sound like her...
Mmm...
*gulp*
Is it me or is it hot in here?
She said a Britney-ism!
*worships*


More or less around there. I censored it a little. *cough*

What do I mean by she said a Britney-ism? Well during the interlude, she said something like "I'm not a little girl, not yet a woman". Sound familiar yet?

What was more shocking was that she was dressed...well...miniskirt, tiny top, red boots....a bit like a cheerleader but way hotter...

Just say that if she wore something like that to a nightclub, she'd get jumped by hot-blooded males. And not a few not-so-straight girls. *coughcoughlikemecoughcough*

And her other outfits in the MV....the black one....yum....temptress much?

I'm glad I'm not a guy, and upset that I'm not one at the same time. Glad because if I were, I'd be very uncomfortable down there, if you get what I mean. Upset because I would like to jump her right here and right now.

Let's move on past the gutter thoughts.

Now I understand what the others on the forum meant when they said that Dakishimeru is the hottest performance. I'm getting hot just looking at her dance like that....*bites lip*

Man does she have a nice butt....*swallows*

I need a life...

And possibly a cold shower.

Screw that, I definitely need one.

My brain, the still-rational part of it, was screaming "Britney alert! Britney alert!". No offense to Britney fans.

I mean, if you track BoA's career, there are some similar parallels to Britney's. And the Dakishimeru MV seems to have echoes of what happened when sweet, innocent Britney suddenly started shedding her clothes in I'm A Slave 4 U.

The main difference, the one that heartens me slightly, is that I can still see BoA's innocence in those eyes I love so much. Yes, she's a little under-dressed compared to her previous works, but she looks like she's playing and revelling in her sexuality than being slutty. Again, no offense to Britney fans.

The playful BoA is still there. Fans like us can tell when she's having fun. And she most definitely is having fun in Dakishimeru. Unlike the My Name MV, where you can see she was slightly strained in her expression as well as her dance movements.

Apparently now she's more comfortable with flaunting her body now. Not that I'm complaining though.

The movements are so much less inhibited. She's just letting herself move to the music. You have no idea how much of a turn-on that is.

My beloved BoA. Finally growing into the woman we were looking forward to.

Still, I miss her innocent days. She was cute then, so endearing. But I'm sure her new image would draw in the more sex-obsessed Hollywood generation. You know, the people who watch American artists....I've seen a few of those MVs, and felt instantly sickened by all the bared flesh.

And people wonder why I stick to BoA.

Sure she's starting to wear more revealing stuff. But in her case, it doesn't seem vulgar.

So I'm biased. What can you do to me huh? :P

A random thought: does she have a driving license...?

Actually the main sign I can see that she's still innocent, despite the provocative dance and dress, is the look in her eyes. The smile on her face. She's not really trying to seduce anybody (but she's doing a very good job of it even without trying), she's just enjoying herself.

To tell the difference you need to know her pretty well. I've seen her giving come-hither looks, mostly during her My Name performances, which personally, I think she was trying too hard. She's sexier when she's just having fun. When she's just enjoying herself. When you're having fun, it shows, and its far more effective than a forced performance.

Food for thought: she does seem to have more fun in her japanese music videos. I wonder why?

Random observation: She's wearing boots again!! Damn sexy...

You know, I guess she wasn't kidding when she said she was taking a more active role in production. She's definitely picking out her own wardrobe....at least part of it. If you've noticed, she's been wearing boots during her last few MVs....*counts*....for the last 2 years in fact. O__o

And that's counting her Korean MVs too.

Ok I'm gonna stop here, because I wanna go full screen to watch the MV. And drool some more.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?