<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Young Forever

We smile, laugh
Sing in joy
Dance, cry
Party all night

You said,
"This is our night"
I said,
"This is the night"

We thought it would last forever;
We thought it could be like this-----
All day, all night
Everlasting til the end of the ride.

It was all too soon
We stop and see
Laughter ceased
And we realise----------

Much too late,
No more time
Caught in the wheel of life,
The journey over.

If only it could have lasted
If only it could have been forever
If only we knew, but we didn't
And so it ends

At this time
In this dream
We laugh, sing, cry and shout:
----We'll be young forever!

=====================================

I'm feeling down. Really down. Grumpy. It never ends. All my best stuff come off my pain.

Well Devil, liking what you're doing to me? I hate you, love you, want to beat you up then kiss you.

Never mind.

Quote:
Save me from the nothing I've become...
--Evanescence, Bring Me To Life

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?