<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Monday, January 23, 2006

...........

...............

......................

What am I doing?

...............................

...................................

........................................

Tis mentally disturbed, is what it is.

.......

.......

.......

It becomes me quite, this silence soltitude of sighing stars.

...............

....................

.........................

I blame Shakespeare for my strange words. Victorian English is addictive.

...............

..............

............

*bangs head against wall*

........

......

....

Just can it. I've got a messed up mind.

Don't mind her. She's been like that for a while.

.........just take school and shove it up society's ass.........

Incoherent mumbles from my lady. I should worry...but I won't, cos I'm evil.

What lady?

She speaks!

Like I wasn't speaking before?

Not normally you weren't.

....whatever....

Hmmm. Let's leave her alone. She looks a little off.

Is that concern I detect?

You must really be out of your mind to even suggest that my dear.

....haiz....

Well since she's so despondent, I'll say goodbye on her behalf.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?