<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Friday, January 13, 2006

Cheerios.

Now picture me saying that with a sardonic smirk.

Add a pose of me with my hand on my chin to round things off.

Ok the above was somewhat random. But I do that all the time.

Today's a Friday, of which I'm infinitely grateful for. At least I get to sleep in tomorrow.

Why am I here? Oh, no real reason. Just wanted to stop by and say hi.

I had an ecletic time killing corrupted goblins on T4C. Nearly died several times. I'm going to stay there until I reach lvl 24, then go back up to the surface and buy my Elm Recurve +2. Haha.

I'm a little tired now, but I'm guessing its the fact that I've actually been sleeping at 10pm for the last few days.

What am I doing? I'm never this random...well sometimes I am, but at least those posts were marginally amusing. This doesn't even make me want to laugh. Not even by a long shot. And that's saying a lot.

Please tell me I'm sane.

Oh I am? How wonderful of you.

Wait, who the heck am I talking to? Oh never mind.

I don't feel depressed. Which is why I'm not spouting gothic nonsense like in my last post. I don't feel remotely happy, which is why I'm not being hyper and such.

I think the situation I'm in now pretty much sticks me in the category generally known as "bored".

Oh yes. I finished the 3rd chapter of Before The Light. I think to cure my boredom, I should get myself busy.

Well, now that I have found myself a purpose, I shall log off.

Be well people.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?