<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Hey hey!

Today I'm in a relatively good mood.

Despite starting off badly early in the day (no I'm NOT going to relive that stupid incident), after considerable food and retail (gasp!) therapy, I'm in a good mood again.

You??? Shopping??? Incredible!

Hey shopping for new clothes isn't that bad. I like having new clothes. Although the process of getting them is not only a painful one, but also a very ego-deflating journey.

She can't fit a lot of clothes, that's why.

But I found the PERFECT pair of jeans! In the right color! And its not black!

Not black? Why not black?! You love black!

Well its in a shade of blue which I find particularly attractive. But I might have to pick the right colors of t-shirts to go with it...

...you? Color coordination? *raises eyebrow*

Shuddap Chaos. I'm not color blind.

That is open to discussion.

......never mind. Oh and I have two new t-shirts! One with a kawaii bear design! *huggles* And the other is another plain shirt in a nice shade of light blue.

Hmpf. No dark colors....

Well I need a little freshness in my wardrobe. I have way too many black t-shirts.

Anyway, gushing about my new clothes is a bit un-me, but I don't really care.

Oh funny thing happened today! Well, two actually.

Ok the first one. After CCA today, Sharon and I were planning to go home, but it was raining.

So we stood at the gate, umbrellas out, and we wondered if we should wait for the rain to slow down a bit before braving the elements. We decided to just go ahead.

Bad move.

As if on cue, the rain started coming down in a solid curtain the moment we stepped out. Worse, the wind was so strong that the rain was practically blowing horizontally into us.

Sharon and I got very wet. And we cursed and complained until we got to the HDB flats to hide out in the void deck.

And guess what happened then? The torrential rain suddenly slowed to a drizzle. Right after we got to the void deck.

So there we were, soaked to our skin, with soggy socks in waterlogged shoes. We looked up in the sky, and I waved my fist at it angrily.

But that isn't even the best part yet.

As Sharon and I made our way to the MRT station, she noticed some whitish stuff on my shoes. So I looked down.

Silence ensues.

Then I said the first thing that came to mind.

"....I think...that looks like soap."

Sharon was like "Soap???"

Me (still speaking slowly): "What the heck is SOAP FOAM doing on my shoes?!"

Sharon didn't help by starting to laugh. I couldn't help it, I started laughing too.

I guess my dad put too much soap onto my shoes when he washed it, and he didn't rinse it properly. So when I stepped in a puddle during that absurd little downpour, all that subsequent squishing around made the soap foam out from my shoes.

It's still hilarious when I think about it. Geez. It's the first time I saw foam oozing out of the pores of my shoes.

Now for the 2nd thing.

While shopping for the new clothes mentioned above, I was browsing through the racks of clothes. I swung my left hand quite negligently, and it came down on a hanger. A very sharp, pointy, steel end of a hanger.

And so I managed to cut myself. Bled quite a bit. I was like O__o. Who else but me can manage to injure myself while looking for new clothes??

Which is why I say shopping can be a hazardous activity.

Ok that's enough of a random blog post for today.

Oh wait!!!! Today is Grace's birthday! I almost forgot to add that amidst all the rant above.

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY GRACIE!!!!

Don't do anything I wouldn't. XP

She's the oldest in our class, save for Naseem and Hanis (which don't really count since they were '87 babies).

Haha Gracie is 18~~~

Darn I don't turn 18 until March 31! Like right after Bloc Test 1. Damn.

Anyway, I gotta go. Need sleep. Aching feet. I hate running and shopping.

But you like new clothes. Isn't that paradoxical?

Ah whatever. Night people!

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?