<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Hey.

Look at this pun.

Apart means separated. A part (of) means togetherness...

See the joke? ^__~

If you took more than 30 seconds to comprehend that....... *points and laughs at said people*

Ok that was mean.

....since when did I care about being nice? xP

Skyping earlier. Made two new contacts.

Liu Bo from Jilin, China. Kim Ju Hwa from South Korea.

Both of them wanted to pick up better English from me. I don't even know how to go about doing THAT.

I mean, look at it from my point of view. I started on Chinese and English since a young age. I picked up my first English book at age four. Obviously my command of both languages is adequate, if not fluent.

Granted though, my accent and tendency to mumble messes up my spoken form of both languages.

At least Kanai understands--partially--my spoken English with a thick Singaporean accent. My spoken Chinese is, however, rather pathetic.

That's not to say it's THAT bad. Just listen to Erika speak Chinese (or try to) and you'll see what bad means.

No offense to my best friend there. ^__^ After all she is a perennial F9 holder for Chinese.

Haha.

Sigh. It's hard trying to make myself speak simple, uncomplicated English. But I try. I guess I like the idea of helping others out. Sometimes I think I'm too nice...ah well.

Anyway I have to go now. It's getting late and I have to sleep. Well...not that sleep is on my mind since I wanna watch anime. ^__^

Ok I'll leave now. Bye.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?