<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Hi I'm here at Erika's house now.

Had fun playing Dynasty Warriors and watching funny SHE videos with Petrina.

Incidentally, my height came to good use earlier when Erika's mom wanted someone to help her change the lights. Guess who came to mind when she couldn't reach the ceiling?

Anyway, I was afraid of heights. Weird huh? A tall person like me being afraid of heights.

But after the first two crystal light pieces, I got used to it. It wasn't that difficult really lol.

Hung out with Jamie and Erika in her sister's room. Petrina was called downstairs so we were waiting for her to come back.

Sometimes I wonder why Erika thinks that she isn't pretty. Jamie and I both disagreed when she said that. I mean, hello, if you want to see ugly, look at me! Haha!

But honestly, I have a feeling that the guys in Australia are going to go after her, with disastrous results. They'll probably get themselves whacked. Hehe...

Jamie whispered something to me. I still haven't actually heard exactly what she said, but even if I did I'm not going to put it here. Lolz.

Erika's in the shower now. So I'm out here blogging while waiting for her.

And Chengwei, don't say it. Don't even think it. Or I'll be forced to hurt you, friend or not.

Well, she's coming out soon, so I better stop. Til next time then!

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?