<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Just checking in randomly.

Not much point to this post except to well, stop by?

God am I pathetic...

Yes you are.

I didn't need that information.

I think I know what my little voice can be called. His name is Chaos.

Oooo I have a name! Finally!

Well I guess that does it. I just realised that reading about certain pairings make me more excited than others.

Buffy/Faith has a guaranteed starting place.

Girl on girl always turns you on buster. You need a life.

Hey I don't only like that pairing. Max/Alec from Dark Angel just rocks.

Hello? Bestiality much?

Buffy-ism there.

So sue me.

*rolls eyes* Whatever. Michael/Selene in Underworld.

Again with the bestiality! What is wrong with you?!

Don't tell me you don't enjoy it.

Well...I feel what you feel, so what turns you on turns me on too! Ha!

I believe you know my friend, the shirker of responsibilities. *eyes drift upwards*

I believe that's you missy.

Which means we're equally bad. You are me and I am you which means that what you get I get and what I am you are.

Please forgive my partner-in-crime for the above display of gibberish.

Gee thanks.

Welcome.

This is the cue for me to roll my eyes. *rolls eyes* Anyway, what else do I like? Hmmm......Alucard/Seras/Integra!

Threesomes? *raises an eyebrow*

Well...no....I mean I don't mind a combination of any two of the above 3 characters...but a threesome isn't too bad really...

Kids this days... *shakes head* Growing up too quickly...

*miffed* Well I'll have you know that I'm turning 18 in 3 months wise guy. And you're not any better yourself you know.

Anyway, I also like Heinkel/Yumie/Yumiko. The only threesome that only has two people...technically speaking anyway...heh.

Yuri again? And NUNS to boot? *slaps forehead*

Don't act like a prude. You're worse than me...sometimes. Besides, they work for Iscariot. I didn't think a nun's job duties involve killing things with wild abandon. Like the way Yumie does anyway. So what's the real problem? And you'll note that Heinkel dresses up like a priest most of the time....

Which makes it a nun and a priest. That's just wrong on so many levels...but then again... *evil grin*

...you love it right? I know you too well Chaos.

So you do, so you do. At least you didn't add Anderson anywhere into that equation... *shudder*

Yeah I know... *shudder* Or Maxwell. *pukes*

*smirk* Maxwell/Integra?

Only for comic relief my dear. Alucard/Integra isthe canon pairing after all. And I do respect canon...from time to time.

Lemme guess another pairing that gets you high... Rebecca/Wesker from Resident Evil!

...!!!

*smug* I got that right, didn't I? *preens*

...well...yeah...only because I read a really good fic pairing the two. I like Rebecca Chambers most amongst the STARS members. And Wesker...well, he's hot, he's cool, he's evil, and...

He wears black all over. Including the shades.

Including the shades. *nods* And Alice/Rain is cool. Alice/Jill too. Of course and there's Alice/Matt. Minus the whole Nemesis thing. I draw the line at necrophilia. Or mutant/freak thingies.

Well you hafta stop somewhere huh? XD

Would you think I'm bad if I advocated Alexia/Alfred?

Hey the dude's obsessed with his sister. To the extent of cross-dressing as her. I think you're justified...even though twincest is a little wrong...

A little?

Well you can't top Erika's love for YAOI twincest can you?

...umm but I have one single little yuri incest pairing....

....never mind.

Lol. That was truly entertaining. Ok I really gotta go cos I have school tomorrow and its getting late.

And to everyone who has read through the above....

TREAT IT AS ENTERTAINMENT! DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!

Well I hope that got across. I always find it fun to engage in these little discussions with the friend in my head.

Pleasure speaking to everyone...despite the glaring flaws of my buddy here. But I'm perfect enough for the both of us.

Do you really have to insult me all the time?

Well, hello, I live in the void of your mind and have nothing better to do! I've watched all your memories on tape so many times that I can spout the exact sequences! Gimme a break...I need the release.

And you just insulted me in there...again. Oh why do I bother anymore? You're beyond salvation.

And so are YOU, as I recall. If I'm going to hell, you're coming with me honey.

Great to have you. Ok I really have to close now. Night ppl.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?