<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Friday, January 27, 2006

Sigh.

Well that's a first.

What first?

You don't usually start off posts with a sigh.

Oh, that.

So wassup?

Nothing, just thinking.

That's another first. ^__^

I got that you moron! *whacks Chaos*

*wince* Ow, didn't think she would get that...

Forget it, I won't talk much. Oh, just for anybody's information, I got to level 28 in T4C. Fallen's is a great place to level. Very nervous place, but useful all the same.

Nearly died a few times, but scraped through anyway. Server's down for maintainence at the moment so I'm here. Oh, and I finished the Arakas part of the CS quest. Now to finish off the Black Market Quest.

Aren't you supposed to be a goody-two-shoes? BM quest is on the Evil Path.

I know that, but I decided that I wanted access to the Black Market. XD Besides I can just go back to the Good Path by giving Lord Sunrock that diamond in his chest. ^__^

Sneaky...

Yes, I know that, and I love it. Besides, you would do that too, wouldn't you?

Well...if it were me, I would have taken the Evil Path.

Naturally. I think I'll make another character to go the Evil Path though. A mage. ^__^

Int or wis?

I'm gonna be a cleric, so wis it is. ^__^

An evil cleric? Now that I want to see.

I need to up my endurance after I get my Word of Recall spell. That takes two levels, which is just in time for me to finish my BM quest.

So, you going to Fallen's later? And hole up there until you get the levels huh?

Well, not yet. I want to go to the Orc Camp first. Try doing the Yellow Powder Quest, and maybe the Bluish Liquid one while I'm at it.

Yes, Araf Kul drops the Yellow Powder, doesn't he? And you get the pink leaf there too...

Remarkable! You actually paid attention!

Oh be quiet. So what now? Server's down...

Simpleton. What else would I be doing?

I see two options: 1) BoA-watching and 2) FFnet

Bingo! Now if you'll excuse me...

Pfft...

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?