<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Monday, January 02, 2006

This is ridiculous.

What is, you ask?

I just realised how disgustingly appropriate Evanescence's Bring Me To Life is to Kei and Mawata's relationship in my fic.

The lyrics...practically tell their story from top to bottom.

And I didn't even plan it that way. It just happened.

Just look at this:

how can you see into my eyes like open doors
leading you down into my core
where I’ve become so numb without a soul my spirit sleeping somewhere cold
until you find it there and lead it back home


That is so...so... you know! Exactly what Kei did for Mawata. It's so fitting, I can't believe it.

call my name and save me from the dark

Again, what Kei did for Mawata.

now that I know what I’m without
you can't just leave me
breathe into me and make me real
bring me to life


And this is what will happen later. When *something* happens to Kei. No I'm saying a word.

Now I know what music I have to play when I write Kei/Mawata scenes. As a rule, I usually listen to White Destiny when writing Pretear fics. It sets the tone perfectly. Hehe. But Bring Me To Life is soooo cool.....

Ok I really have to go to bed. School tomorrow. Darn.

Ah well. We'll live. Somehow.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?