<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Why won't they stop?

Arguing like children, flaring tempers and heated words.

I hate it, hate the tension, hate the anger. I hate conflict in the family. I hate being the peacemaker, the one caught in the middle.

If I ever wondered where I learnt the art of keeping my temper, I didn't have to look far.

The voice of reason. The impartial judge.

I've been both on several occasions. I don't like being there, but someone has to do it.

Enough about this.

School was...a pain.

I wonder if I did something wrong. Rachel seems to be upset with me. Our eyes met in Econs lecture today, and she stared right through me. I was sure she saw me.

So was it something I did???

I don't know. She's a friend, and I like to keep my friends. I don't have very many to begin with.

Sometimes I wish I'm not me.

But we all have our quirky days.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?