<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Wow.

Wow.

I'm actually talking to Kanai. Like, for real.

I love video convos!

Haha.

Except I don't have a webcam. But she does, and she's damn funny. ^__^

My accent sounds strange to her, predictably. Guess Americanised English people don't understand Singaporean accent-ish people. I try my best to make it comprehensible though. ^__^;;;

Worse still is that I don't speak properly. My voice is low (she said she expected it but yeah), and I tend to mumble even in normal conversations. So it kinda gets worse with this. Haha. Considering this is the first time we're speaking two-way verbally. It gets a little awkward but we'll be fine. Practice is good. ^__^

I'll be getting a webcam, and preferably also a wireless adaptor, so we can chat and do crazy stuff, with me INSIDE my room, so as not to alarm my granny. ^__^

Well at least I have spare cash to buy these peripherals. And Chinese New Year's coming! Ang pow money!!!

Lolz.

Ok I kinda ran outta things to say. Umm. Hmm.

My written English is undeniably good, but my spoken is...well..kinda crappy cos I don't talk much, and when I do, I talk with Singaporean friends with abominable accents. So...lolz.

Well...Kanai's back from her fruit-eating trip. So time to stop here!

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?