<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Am doing a very good/bad job of proc-ing right now.

I'm never gonna sleep tonight.

And you'd deserve it too.

What the bugger said. Oh god I'm turning into a Muggle-fied Fleur! (don't ask)

Yuck. Snap out of it! Or I'll hit you!

Yeah, yeah. Snapping out of it.

But good lord, no one has the right to look that hot.

Are you talking about the blonde French tart? Because if you are, I worry about you.

You? Worry? About me? Now that's fresh.

Anyway I was referring to BoA.

Oh thanks the gods. Or thank me. All the same.

Whatever.

Saving BoA wallies. Do I need to go further?

Thanks, but no thanks.

Awww Chaos, didn't I hear you go "I have to have that!" just now when I was looking at the pictures?

...Grace was right, your hearing IS faulty.

Not!!!

Besides I don't use my ears to listen to you. *smug*

Damn you're right!

Haha. Don't worry you're in good company. God I love gawking at BoA.

No drool this time?

Only when I watch Dakishimeru performances. And there was that one Valenti performance that was really hot...

I worry about you... Really I do.

Hey it wasn't that bad. It was only a little bit.

But the fact that you're even doing it...

Since when did YOU become a prissy prude?

Nah, just thought I'd mention it.

Thought so. Anyway I posted up chapter 4 of my fic. Yay me!

And I expect you'd go for weeks without posting again?

I'm not that irresponsible Chaos... *raised eyebrow* ....ok so maybe I am.

Shouldn't you go do your comparative essay like, right now.

Yeah I should. Time to murder myself in the process.

Just don't murder the lines. You deserve it, they don't.

Gee thanks.

Always.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?