<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Friday, February 24, 2006

Grace, I blog ok! You are the one who doesn't blog for ages lor!

Ok not sure why I'm blogging but yeah.

When someone mistakes you for a guy on the streets, how do you think you should react?

Especially when I'm a girl.

Haiz.

And its not only an isolated incident.

I got mistaken for a guy by an old lady at a bus stop. I can forgive that, because I was kinda hunched over while sitting down and I was wearing a baggy t-shirt. I guess from that angle I do kind of look like a guy. Augh. I was torn between an absurd sort of pride and feeling a sense of indignation. Contrary to popular belief, I do not want to be a guy. Yes, being a guy is easier at times (especially at the time of the month when everything somehow goes wrong all at the same time), but I'm perfectly fine with being female most of the time.

And then there was that other time at Tiong Bahru Plaza when I was browsing through a shop, and then the salesgirl took me for a guy. AGAIN. Like whatever. I just kept my mouth shut. Doh.

grace says haha. do you want perfume for your birthday?start saving money for a SKIRT spree at the end of the year. stop gasping dear. you know it's good for health haha

No. No no no no no no no no no no no no no.

stop trying to convince yourself ( or your readers) you don't want it. haha i know you want it. in the deep recesses of your heart STOP SIGHING! hahahaha. i feel like chaos. i think he's gone on vacation and i'm taking his place. haha

Difference is, Chaos would never make me wear a skirt. You evil minion! Strange as it seems I think I miss the annoying git right now.

Haiz. Grace can be a menace sometimes. Augh.

sorry to interrupt but i'm not exactly chaos. i'm like.. his sister. haha

Two of them?? TWO of them?????!!!! *goes crazy*

Can die lah! One is bad enough already! *fends Grace off the keyboard* Stop it!!!

just so you know, there was a minor scuffle inbetween the words 'one' and 'is'. haha. what's wrong with wearing a skirt? the school one is so ugly please! hahaah you must get out, EXPERIENCE LIFE! hahahahaha

How did wearing a skirt become a means to 'experience life'???? That is one of the most illogical things I've ever heard in my entire life. *glare*

that coz.. *drumroll* you haven't experienced life FULLY! in a SKIRT! how can life be enjoyable if you go through them in pants? you said you wore skirts when you're younger, now wouldn't you agree that those were such happy times? MY POINT. haha. WHO CARES ABOUT RUNNING.

But I hate running up the stairs in a skirt!!! Its terrible lah! I feel so weird and exposed and everything. I hate being vulnerable like that. Nyah!!!

Anyway this argument is becoming really weird. Grace! Don't you have anything else to do???

not really.

Darn. I was hoping to get her off my back.

wait till chaos come back.

Oh noooooooooo! I will be doubleteamed to death! AHHHHHHH!!!!!! *screams fade off*

good thing the scream fades off. the librarian would have chased you off anyway. hahah. maybe the librarian is my triplet. i'm not sure. ahahah i could just make out a slight yet distinct resemblance. haha

*bangs head against hard surface* Somebody just kill me now.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?