<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Hmm.

I like my last post. Ever heard of mindscapes? Those scenes were mine. Some of them anyway.

Anyway, in case nobody caught on to the "lame" reference which I swore never to use again in the last post, it came from Sailor Moon. Where else?

Actually it was an Usagi/Mamoru moment. The first time they met was when Usagi's failing test score (30/100) paper hit Mamoru on the head. So yeah, it really was a lame reference. Those two were destined for each other even before the stupid paper hit Mamoru on the head.

Anyway, lame references aside, I discovered a nice translator site that helped me find out my new favorite nickname.

風のチェーサー

That means Wind Chaser. I like it cause I'm such a Haruka fan.

私は風のように走りたいと思う. I want to run like the wind.

Hope these are correct. Oh well. I can always ask Kanai to check them over and see if its right.

I'm a sad, sad individual. So...feeble.

Don't ask where that line came from. I have no idea either.

運命のカップル

Forgive me for randomly inserting japanese phrases in. Just thought it would be fun. I'm just having fun. Sort of.

Oh and that last phrase meant Destined Couple. Who else do you think it could be?

Fluff is surprisingly refreshing.

Ok I guess I gotta go now. Might come back later. Maybe.

After all, who really knows?

Quote:
ちょうど私が愛するかどの位決して知らない
--From a Valentine's Day poem I wrote for a special someone

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?