<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Friday, February 03, 2006

I spent about 30 seconds staring into the mirror after my shower.

You WHAT?!

Yeah yeah, I know that's seriously OOC. Who'd have thought huh?

Honestly...what is there to see?

Shut up Chaos.

Anyway I was amazed by the fact that I have very light brown eyes.

You mean you've had your eyes for nearly 18 years and you only noticed them NOW? Pshaw.

Hey I was never a mirror person. The most interaction I have with a mirror is when I'm sitting at a hair salon and making faces at it cause I was so bored.

So what brought on the sudden narcissistic behaviour?

Meh, just a thought.

Grace was right, I do have pretty eyes. But the rest of me is kind of, blah. Face and body, all pretty average. Well except for the height. Always excepting the height. Haha.

Well I guess it could be worse...

Yeah. I like my eyes. I really really do.

That's something.

Ok this post is here only because I wanted to let everybody know I have pretty eyes. Or at least let everybody realise that I realised it finally. Hmm....

What makes you think anybody cares?

They might, or might not. Who cares? It's my blog after all.

Famous last words...

Speaking of famous last words, I'm HUNGRY!

Sheesh...

*shrug* I didn't have lunch after all.

Only because you're a lazy bum.

Well there's that too. Anyway, since I have nothing much to extemporise on, I shall leave. Byeeeeeeeee!!

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?