<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Thursday, February 09, 2006

It's been a bit since I last blogged.

Not sure why I'm here except for a certain sense of obligation I guess.

Feeling a little weird, reading too much shoujo-ai fanfiction does that to you I guess. Rikku/Yuffie is a new pairing I found to be pretty nice. I mean, they're both thieves, and so yeah...haha.

Of course technically Rikku isn't a thief, but she somehow always ends up in that role in the game cos of the way her sphere grid is arranged.

Feeling forlorn for some reason. Erika just left for Brisbane last night, and that makes me sad. Grace asked me if I cried when I saw her for what will be the last time in 10 months.

I said no. I'm not a crying person in general. But I did feel the beginning of tears at one point.

But I didn't cry. Hmm. Does that make me less of a friend? Or just less emotional period?

Oh who cares.

.....

Never mind I'll go back to my reading.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?