<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Monday, March 13, 2006

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rBPZyfLLpJg

This is the link to the Hellsing OVA Episode 1. Subbed in English too!

And its great. The animation quality is pretty cool even though this is on youtube.

My only real complaint is that it takes too freaking long to load. Well it IS 50 minutes long...hehe...

Oh and kid Integra is quite the spunky girl. And her voice hasn't acquired that husky feel to it yet. It's rather endearing actually.

I haven't managed to get quite far with the video yet since the damn thing keeps stalling on me. I only managed to make it to the beginning to the Cheddar village incident when Seras is attacked by ghouls when she was still with D11.

And all Integra is going to do, well all she has to do, is to send in one operative, namely Alucard. Duh. You don't need more when you have someone like the No Life King on your side.

And then the stupid video hung and stopped loading around then.

Stupid youtube and internet connection.

I'm waiting for game reset now at 4pm. Then I'll handle my...affairs before taking a shower. Then I'll sit down and do some genuine work. Maybe. Possibly.

More likely I'll just plonk myself in front of the TV with a cup of orange juice in hand. That sounds rather appealing actually.

Ok with that goal in mind I shall toddle off.

Ja.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?