<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Monday, March 27, 2006

I can't save them, can't save anyone.
My comrades, my partners, my friends.
They're out there, and they're crying.
Crying out for me, and I'm not there.
Not there to save them, not in time to help.
And I'm so alone, because I can't reach them.
I can hear their screams, but I can't find them.
Their pleas ring in my ears, and I weep from my prison.
Because I can't save them, can't save myself.
I cry for them, but I also cry for myself.
For they are dying, one by one.
And I with them, piece by piece of a shattered soul.


Written for a fictious character. I was thinking of the connection between the clones and the original, except this runs a lot deeper. Largely due to the unusual genetic makeup of the ones in question. Hn. Rayne's always been the martyr. Raven, however, is not. Interesting to see how things turn out in the end.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?