<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Sunday, March 19, 2006

If there was any way to confirm that I had a perverse mind, it has to be the fact that I come up with the weirdest scenes and fantasies.

But at least I haven't gone down Hardcore Alley and started imagining rape scenes. Graphical rape scenes, involving....unusual...instruments. Like guns. Don't ask about that one. I was quite shocked too. But I'll be lying if i said I didn't have scenes that involved knives.

Blood play and all you know. Heh.

Ok getting mind out of gutter now.

I'm gonna leave now and do some more last minute studying. Ciao. I might be alive by the end of the week. Who knows?

Well at least I have to be alive to go to Marche with the BC ppl this saturday. I don't break this kind of promises. Heh.

Well, I'll toddle off here now. Cya. *bows*

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?