<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Thursday, March 30, 2006

I'm feeling irritated at the moment. Not entirely sure why or what about, but the fact is I am irritated. Damnit.

It's one of those feelings that make me want to bite something. It's almost feral in nature. Yeah, so what if I'm feeling somewhat aggressive?

Something in me is calling out for blood, and I'm not sure how to react to that.

GGXX again? It might help. But not now. Not now. Not when...

...forget it.

If there are types of characters that I'm attracted to, it's definitely the feral type. You know, the wild ones. I love making up wild characters. It's liberating.

Then there are the cool as cucumber types. The ones that don't get ruffled no matter what. Cool customers are the best.

Then the fallen angel type. I love those. Corrupted, stained, bleeding, in pain.

What am I doing? Not sure. Bloodlust. I need to bite something. Someone. Ugh.

Heaven doesn't want me, Hell won't accept me.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?