<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Saturday, March 25, 2006

It's 1.45 in the morning and I have no intention of sleeping just yet.

Not entirely sure what I'm blogging here about, but just doing it anyway.

I think its getting progressively unhealthy for me to dream about...coughcoughinappropriatematerialcoughcough.

I don't know why, but my dreams are either the super surreal type, like me as a lawyer for Huang Fei Hong, or the disturbingly realistic ones....like the one where....umm never mind that.

I have no idea how many times I've woken up thinking "what the hell!" from some dream. Horror I can take, even though sometimes it takes a while to get the gooseflesh to subside. Dreaming of being eaten alive is never a pleasant experience.

Then there's the ones where I wake up wanting to go back into the dream. Not necessarily good dreams, just...erotic ones? Umm too much information already. I think I need to let off steam somewhere safe. Guess its back to GGXX to try and let off steam via mass destruction. Haha.

Coming to note on that, I HATE ROBO KY. In Ky's story mode, I have to fight Robo Ky, and the only attack that works on him is Ky's Overdrive attack Ride The Lightning. Problem: I have to refill the tension gauge very fast to use the attack over and over. And the stupid thing blocks the attack sometimes. Asshole.

I guess I can add Robo Ky to the list of GGXX characters that I loathe. The others already on the list? I-No. Damn that woman. People on the list that mildly irritates me? Zato and Testament. Oh yeah, and Slayer. I might like using Slayer, but not when I'm fighting him. Sigh.

I still can't get over how Bridget looks like a girl. Yes, I know Bridget is a girl's name, but this is a guy. MALE. With the Y chromosome. Capish? It's disturbing how much like a girl he looks...augh.

And let's not get to Testament in his pink outfit. Yeah, PINK. Stupid palette changing.

But Black version of Millia is quite cool. Oh and I could grow to like Venom...once I figure out how to execute his specials that is. It's really quite neat once you get the hang of him.

List of people I can use more or less?
Sol
Ky
Testament
Dizzy
Slayer
Anji
Venom

That's about it so far. I haven't tried all the characs yet though. But I won't say that I'm any good with the above either. I can use them to some degree, but I'm still an amateur.

People I CANNOT use for nuts.
Baiken
Millia
Potemkin

Haven't tried much of the rest yet. I think I could get used to Chipp, but I need more practice with him...hmm. And I can't imagine using Bridget. Johnny was ok, but I couldn't beat I-No. Bitch. Grrrr.

Ok I gotta go now. Late. Tired. Need sleep. Need orange juice, but ran out of it. Haiz.

Cya all then!

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?