<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Saturday, March 11, 2006

It's all Kanai's fault.

Lol.

What did she do? Well, just one word.

Hyori.

Why is it that my best friends inadvertently get me hooked onto things? Erika was the culprit in getting me hopelessly addicted to BoA, albeit unintentionally. Kanai is now quite intentionally trying to push Hyori onto me...more aggressively than she did with Ayumi, strangely. Or maybe because the ammunition she's using, namely sizzling hot Hyori pics and videos, are that much more effective.

Especially since I'm weak towards sexy women. So sue me.

By sexy however, I'm not referring to the loose definition. Ripping your clothes off does NOT make one sexy. Wearing barely anything is not necessarily sexy. Acting sultry isn't always sexy. And the list goes on.

Most men go crazy when they see females baring flesh, especially in suggestive ways. It takes a bit more than that to get me into overdrive though. I think it has to do with the fact that I'm also female. One is understandably less impressed when one possesses the same attributes (not in the same dimensions, but you get the idea).

I think I mentioned before that sexiness is an inborn thing. You either have it or you don't. It's possible to pick it up, but you kinda have to have the natural talent and confidence to pull it off in the first place. Not to mention a killer figure to REALLY knock people out with a single movement...from any part of your body.

Hyori has sexiness in spadeloads. No, sexiness practically rolls off her in waves. I didn't even know walking can be a sexy activity until I saw Hyori do it in a video. Sure, I had some idea, but this was ridiculous.

Not to mention the fact that Hyori even sounds sexy. Yes, even though that video has some parts that were obviously overacting, you can tell that even if she does tone it down, she can still draw men like bees to honey.

I would hereby like to mention that I wasn't reduced to a drooling idiot like the men in that comedy. I was like "yeah baby that was hot" and trying not to snigger at the men's reactions. The stupefication part came during the Get Ya music video. I'll confess to swallowing hard...several times. Especially at the beginning when she starts changing from this sexy red number into a black dominatrix outfit inside a car.

Did I mention that I had a weakness for leather? That one was BoA's fault though.

I didn't drool. But my eyes were glowing appreciatively. Hey what can I say? I like ogling at Hyori.

I still love BoA, but it's more of a unconditionally devoting sort of love. I'm what is termed as 'in lust' with Hyori. It's hard not to be when it comes to her. Kanai did say so too.

Man, as if I didn't have enough trouble reining in my homosexual impulses in real life already. I mean, good grief, even my current anime obsession is dripping shoujo-ai. That would be Sailor Moon by the way.

Yeah still hooked onto that...only the fics though. But I confess to watching several Sailor Moon S season episodes, where Haruka and Michiru first appeared. Can anyone deny the fact that the two of them are a match made in...well possibly not heaven, but some other beautiful place, definitely. They rock.

And I think I finally understand why some people claim that Michiru is the hottest among all the senshi. She has legs that go on forever! I blame that episode where Michi is reclining in her swimsuit on a chair by the poolside, with her beautiful legs stretched out. The camera was even nice enough to slowly pan up from her feet all the way up those elegant works of beauty, up to her peaceful face.

My brain starts to shut down when I just picture her legs. Now I know exactly what Haruka said in that fic about 'Kaioh-induced stupor'. I applaud Haruka-sama's self control in the fact that she has managed to keep from just jumping Michiru every time the sea senshi appears in a swimsuit...which is often.

It's depressing really. Here I am fantasizing about anime characters. Granted, really hot anime characters, but that's not the point. But I guess I'm a bit nervous about fantasizing about real people, except for celebrities, since its awkward if you see the person in real life. It's a bit disturbing to think about a person in one way privately, and having to pretend that everything's normal in real life.

If you really have to know, that has happened to me before. I managed to prevent myself from blushing in front of said person, thank goodness. It would have been hard to explain...especially since it was NOT a guy.

Not that I would ever admit to a guy that I fantasize about them, if I do. They don't need the ego boost.

I thought I would be over the whole discovering of sexual identity by now. I wish it could get over and done with soon. Just tell me if I'm lesbian, bisexual or straight already! I don't need the angst in between.

Ok I've had enough ranting about this. No need to go on and wax lyrical about some other really hot anime character. Did I mention the fact that Seras/Yumie/Yumiko is surprisingly interesting?

Ok I have to quit doing that. >___<

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?