<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Monday, March 27, 2006

Listening to PGSM's C'est La Vie sung by Aino Minako/Sailor Venus/Komatsu Ayaka. Lol.

It's disturbingly addictive, just like the whole series of PGSM. And its super catchy lah. Haiz.

Would you believe that I spent an hour or more staring at random videos of the actresses in PGSM in their photoshoots. Bikini photoshoots, to be exact. Haha. Mostly I watched Komatsu Ayaka. She's pretty in a cute schoolgirl sort of way, but when she pouts...hmm. Interesting really.

I'm beginning to wonder if the whole BSSM craze is just a phase. I'm quite addicted to the franchise. Ugh. It's all Kanai's fault for telling me about PGSM. Haha.

Now, should I start going after the Seramyu? I pretty much know what goes on in the manga and the anime, and also the live action. Now the only territory left unexplored is the musicals. Oh dear. I am becoming a fangirl, aren't I? If I'm not one already, that is.

Ok I need to go finish off the rest of my lunch. I kinda stopped halfway to come back to watch videos. Lol. Til later then. ^^

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?