<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Thursday, March 16, 2006

The magical moment is lost.

I've never loathed an intrusion from a good friend this much. It feels wrong now. Everything's all wrong.

I feel heavy. Human again. Disappointment? No, it goes beyond that. Dejection, failure, utter depression. More than all that.

Now I'm mortal again, and it sucks.

Immortality is such a far fetched concept. Yet for an indeterminate amount of time then, I had shared in that wonderful feeling.

Being brought back to earth hardly seems gratifying after such a high.

How long before I find it again? Can I even find that state again? Can I even hope to be as attuned to that rhythm as I was earlier? It feels all wrong. I feel all wrong. It wasn't supposed to be like this.

I need to go. I'm trying not to cry, but it's so hard...

How can anyone understand this pain of mine?

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?