<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Ok I know I really should be asleep. But I was busy looking for pictures. Fanart, more precisely.

Didn't find much, but there were a couple of gems.

I was looking for a display pic actually, since I didn't want it to be all BoA's pic all the time. Not that there's anything wrong with BoA, just that I want a little variety once in a while.

Oh well here's the ones I saved. Not display pic material, but nice to look at.





Isn't Squallie cute? Haha.

Ok on a totally random note, I edited one of the Haruka/Michiru wallies I had to get this pic.



Don't they look beautiful together? Absolute harmony. Gotta love them.

Ok I really need sleep now. And I'm gonna listen to JJ Lin's 江南 to sleep. I'm totally addicted to it. Yeah I know its passe Chengwei. Doesn't stop me in the least though. So there.

Anyway, night all.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?