<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Ok just had a 3 hour nap from 7pm to 10pm.

And in the process had a truly weird dream.

It can't be that weird, you must be thinking. After all, I get weird dreams on average of 5 times a week. One more just adds to the count. Nothing to be shocked about.

Oh but wait til you hear this one.

Try being back in late 1800s of China, as the ATTORNEY for Huang Fei Hong.

Yeah you saw that right. I blame last Saturday's watching of the episode of Young Huang Fei Hong on Channel 8. It must have wormed itself into my subconsciousness and sprung today.

Oh and it gets better. Not only am I a lawyer in my dream, I'm also a social volunteer for charitable organisations. And towards the last bit of the dream, I had a vivid impression of myself arguing the distinction between charitable donation and compensation. With coherent lines of argument. Ms Soh would have been proud.

It's a LONG story behind why I was even doing that. I can't even remember the exact circumstances. What I do remember is that some evil corporation was trying to sue Master Huang, and I being a lawyer with a charitable soul (yeah shocking I know), stepped in to intervene. I didn't know arguing a case was this fun. Lol.

Talk about sheer randomness. I can beat anybody when it comes to that. It was hilarious when I woke up. I was like, eh? Then I remembered what I was doing in the dream, and started laughing. Who wouldn't? XD

Ok I shall toddle off and maybe write that little dissertation on the hazards of shopping with Grace. Haha. No shopping stamina! That one really got Grace laughing. She has never heard of anyone with no stamina for shopping until she met me. Gee I feel special. Haha.

Incidentally I have a new blog. But the address is not up for public consumption. Largely because the blog is more of a place for me to deposit short stories. Short stories which reveal a lot about me and what I think about. And there are a couple which are a little on the touchy side. Oh and let's not forget the immorality present. That's very important. Haha.

And the fact that it cuts closer to truth that I ever want to admit. Heh.

So have fun everyone. I have just a tiny question. Why does nobody but Chengwei and Grace leave tags on my tagboard? I mean, I can see the hit counter slowly (very very slowly) moving up, but nobody wants to admit their presence? Come on, show yourself. Nothing to freak out about. I won't tell anyone if you won't. It can't be that embarrassing to be caught reading my blog. What, very unglam is it? Haha.

At least I know I'm fun. If anyone of my classmates (minus Grace and Lester) reads this, I'm sure that they were surprised by the fact that I can actually be funny when I want to. I'm just never been able to show that side of myself. How can I, when 1) I don't hang out with them, 2) I never get to talk without sounding like I'm babbling. And as Grace can tell you, sometimes if you pay attention to my babbles, you might actually learn something. Or get to laugh your teeth off. I have that effect on people. Sometimes. XD

Well I had best get going. Anime watching time. Haha.

Ciao.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?