<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Picked up something from Chengwei's blog. And since I'm really bored...

Basically put WMP on shuffle and ask yourself the following questions. The answers will be the title of the songs. Yeah I must really be bored huh?

#1: What do you think of me?
Ans: Dearest - Ayumi Hamazaki
(so not funny, am I the dearest person to somebody? or what? I don't want to think so much)

#2: Will i have a happy life?
Ans: Make A Secret - BoA
(even unfunnier, does that mean that I will never know? haha...not funny AT ALL)

#3: What do my friends think of me?
Ans: 겨울시선 (Winter Gaze) - Hyori
(ha ha ha ha. I'm cold? That's a laugh.)

#4: Do people secretly lust after me?
Ans: With U - BoA
(I'm not sure how to interpret THAT. does that mean whoever is lusting after me is with me, or what? Nvm...)

#5: What does [significant other] think of me?
Ans: Simple and Clean - Utada Hikaru
(*collapses in helpless laughter*)

#6: What should i do with my life?
Ans: Omokage (Face) - Hayashibara Megumi
(face my life? not funny lah)

#7: Why must life be full of pain?
Ans: True Light - Miyamoto Shunichi
(*spits blood* Picking the opening from DN Angel? True light...does that mean pain is truth? Heh...)

#8: Will i ever have children?
Ans: Question - Fly to the Sky
(.............................................)

#9: Will i die happy?
Ans: Everlasting (Classical ver) - BoA
(do I even want to analyse this?)

#10: Can you give me some advice?
Ans: Straight Up - Hyori
(what a link siah...)

#11: What do you think happiness is?
Ans: Seasons - Ayumi Hamazaki
(no, I won't comment. I refuse to)

#12: What is my favourite fetish?
Ans: My Plague - Slipknot
(SHIT CRAP DOUBLE F***!!! You are so kidding lah! But true leh, I had a momentary premonition that it would be this song....holy mother of....nvm...)


I think the last question had the funniest response siah. *dies laughing* But its utterly true though. Lol.

Ok I guess this is fun haha. Will go do something else now. ^__^

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?