<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Read another Haruka/Michiru fic and feeling courtly for some reason. It must have something to do with the fact that Haruka-sama acts like some white knight half the time when with Michiru. It's infectious.

Dad seems to be in a pissy mood. I think he doesn't like the fact that I don't talk to him that much. But what can I talk to him about? I hardly think of any common topics between us. And I don't think he's ready to know that his only daughter has warm and fuzzy thoughts about others of the same gender.

Oh great. Hyori and the song Get Ya. I could kill WMP right now. It has a twisted sense of humor. I keep getting images of Hyori in that skimpy black outfit. Oh and my favorite has got to be the one where she wears a loose white shirt over skimpy underwear. I'm not describing it well, but it doesn't matter.

As long as I know what it means it's ok.

Is there a point to blogging right now. Not really. Just needed to blow a bit of steam off. You know, even though I know that part of Get Ya is sung in korean, it has a very latin feel to it. Man...of all things...

Forget it. I'm gonna go shower now. A nice COLD shower.

Til then.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?