<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Well I went out on that outing with the BoACafe people. It was fun! ^_^

Went early at around 2pm to meet Mike (kidozzz), Sam (zutto), and Derrick (europa) to play pool. Let's just say I'm hopeless at playing pool. I managed a couple of good shots, but I pretty much sucked most of the time. But it was fun to talk to them. It didn't feel awkward or anything. For some reason, it's almost like we've known each other for years, considering how relaxed I felt around them.

Well after playing pool, we went to Burger King at around 4pm to grab a snack. Met iyanix, Shaun (shauncai), yxyeo and this other guy. Then Charis (SonicbladeX) turned up, and we swung by Ngee Ann City to pick up Clement (Leonhart).

Then Charis disappeared at Taka, and the rest of us got a bit confused. 10 minutes later he calls Mike and says that he's already at Heeren. We all went like this ---> O__o;;;

So we hurried over to Heeren, but found that since the area was under renovation, we didn't know how to get down to Basement 1. We wandered around for a while like lost sheep until we called Charis, who had to lead us to the other entrance to Marche. Haha.

Finally got down to B1, then find the other group already there. Haha. Ran into Motoway (who's a girl lah! the other guys are so blur) and babypeas, both girls. I realise only now that I forgot to ask for their names. And we spent 2 hours talking to each other.... o__o;;;

After a bit of waiting around, Zan turned up as well as a few more. I can't remember all their names. Lol. Then we all went in. ^__^

Much talking and eating went on while inside Marche. I hung out with the girls. Clement ate a lot. Lol. And Derrick kept drinking sparkling water, and ended up with a headache. I still have no idea how he did that. The other guys spent a lot of time teasing Mike about another BC member (a girl) who didn't turn up for this meeting. And let's just say this, Mike is ridiculously easy to tease. He reacts damn easily lah. The first time he saw me, he was like "OMG I feel so short!".

On a sidenote, there are times where Mike reminds me of Chengwei. Especially the way he says "Shut up!!". It's in the exact same tone as Chengwei. And it sounds the same. O__o

Then after the whole Marche thing, we wanted to do stuff, but couldn't think of anything. They wanted to watch movie, but by the time the movie would have ended, there won't be any trains running, so they scrapped the idea. We took a couple of group pics in the meantime, and finally we all went back to Cineleisure cos Mike and Sam wanted to play pool again.

So all of us went back, except for a few who had to leave already. Then, somehow we all got separated, then finally managed to reunite at the pool place. The girls and I didn't really want to stay for pool, since we didn't want to play, and some of the guys felt the same way.

After much discussion, I left with the other two girls, so I'm not sure what happened after that. Zan made it home before me though, so I guess he left too after we did.

We went browsing around HMV, talked a lot, mostly about BoA, and also random kpop and jpop artistes. Then after a while we left Heeren and I got on the bus home.

So yeah, that was about it. I really liked the BC people, they were so easy to talk to. Well, most of them anyway. I didn't hang out with some of them, but its hard to do that when you have like 20 people in a group. Haha.

*makes up mind to ask Motoway and babypeas for their real names*

I can't believe I spent 2 hours talking with them and then left without even knowing their real names. Lol. I just remembered their screen names. XD

Of all the people, other than the girls of course, I got along well with Derrick, Sam, Mike and Clement best. I guess that's because I got to talk with them for a bit, if only just a bit of random conversation. I didn't get to talk with Zan much, but I guess our online conversation kinda makes up for it. I got to interact with Charis for a bit, but that's about it.

All in all it was a pretty successful outing. I like knowing new people. Especially new people who are equally obsessed with BoA. Would you believe that Sam and Mike have BoA ringtones? Mike has Spark as his message tone, and Everlasting as his ringtone. I can't remember Sam's one. Haha.

And it's quite liberating to have people know exactly what you mean when you say that BoA looks like this or that in so and so performance. And then you get different opinions on the performances, the songs, and BoA's images. Haha. And the girls and I cheered when we saw the Outgrow album in 1st place on the HMV charts. And were quite shocked to see the Best of Soul album STILL on the charts at 9th place. I mean, BoS was released LAST YEAR. That means that it has been lurking around for more than 14 months on the charts. o___o

But that's a good thing ne? XD

Ok I guess that's about it for the outing. ^__^

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?