<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

YOUR IQ IS 129!

You've got a very experiential way of learning and a strong mathematical mind and you have mastered the art and science of precision. That's what makes you a Precision Processor. For you, life is a series of equations.

Your brain is naturally predisposed to intense mathematical acuity, so it's second nature for you to cut to the heart of an issue, to discover quick solutions while others get bogged down in unnecessary details. This allows you to communicate a variety of ideas to other people, so don't keep it to yourself.


Well I got that off taking an IQ test. Maybe I should have been in Science stream instead eh?

Seems I have gotten a little smarter. Last time I took was 126. ^__^

I noticed one line that I realised in secondary school about myself, that is, "to discover quick solutions while others get bogged down in unnecessary details". I figured that out while doing E Maths. I just jumped straight from conception to conclusion, which irritated my Math teacher to no end. Apparently I was supposed to follow a series of steps to reach the answer, but I found very little use for the steps and just leapt from A to B without worrying about the intermediate steps.

If there's one thing about life that I've discovered, its that everyone is bogged down in unnecessary details. They can't seem to see the clear bright line from A to B, and insist on taking the well worn and circuitous route to the answer when all you have to do is hop over the little patch of field between you and your goal. Why does no one ever see that, I have no idea. Maybe they just can't.

I've always been obsessed with logic. But being female, I know what it means to rely on instinct, but I usually try to back up instinct with logic. Sometimes that works, other times it just confuses the issue. I try to minimise the realm for confusion as much as possible, but there is only so much I can do. Logic can be utterly irritating at times.

I've always been above average for intelligence. Not spectacularly so, but slightly above normal. I'm not sure why I have this IQ but somehow manage to screw my life up. I think it boils down to the fact that I'm just lazy. Or at least, my aspirations have nothing to do with the real world. That's just sad, and to the pragmatic-minded, it's a waste of talent.


Intelligence Interval <------> Cognitive Designation <------> Common Possessors
85 - 114_________________ Average________________ Pupils at junior high school
115 - 124________________ Above average___________ Pupils at senior high school
125 - 134________________ Gifted__________________ University graduates
135 - 144________________ Highly gifted_____________ Intellectuals
145 - 154________________ Genius __________________Professors
155 - 164________________ Genius__________________ Nobel Prize Winners
165 - 179________________ High genius
180 - 200________________ Highest genius
>200___________________ "Unmeasurable" genius


See there. I fall in the gifted range. I told you I wasn't weird, just gifted. Heh.

And the best part? I'm ahead of my time. It says that that level of intellect is achieved usually around university graduate level. I'm only at JC, or high school. And people wonder why I feel like a fish out of water talking with people my age. I simply can't connect with them on an intellectual level, emotionally maybe, but otherwise? Not that many people hit the standard.

It might be interesting to note that I registered an IQ score of 132 at my highest once. That was when I was 13 or 14 I guess. I seem to have regressed. Hmm.

But IQ isn't everything. I know that. I'm intelligent enough to realise that success, by material terms, requires hard work and a bit of luck to come your way......not to mention the presence of mind to actually spot the luck coming your way and taking hold of it. I've never had the presence of mind, and I abhore hard work. Therefore I'll never succeed. Oh the joy.

What am I posting for? No reason. Except to rub it in that I have an IQ of 129 maybe. Doesn't matter. What matters anyway? Just the test grades eh? Nothing but that miserable piece of paper to determine the entire course of your future...somewhat anyway.

Cynical? Perhaps. But I haven't yet been proven wrong. It would take a miracle to restore my faith in humanity. Oh, I know there are good people out there. But the world is a corrupt place, and these people are few and far between. Goodness seems hardly a virtue in a cruel world. But we should be good anyway, eh?

May Fortune favor the bold.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?