<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Am going to pull a Chengwei stunt here and blab out deeply emotional mushy crap...with the identity of the recipient mercifully unknown. Well, to most people anyway. Just like old Chengwei knows that when he was going all "ahh my feelings are not reciprocated!!" on his blog, but most readers don't know who's the oblivious person. I do though, and I'm sure a couple more people know too. Oh well, here's my own.

I like you, I really do.
Is it just as friends, or is it more?
Sometimes I think I could love you, but I doubt.
Is it sympathy or do I really care for you?
I can't love anyone properly, because I don't love myself.
I don't deserve you, because I can't love you the way you deserve to be loved.
Sometimes I stand and wonder, how do you feel about me?
But I know I'll always be a friend. Always just there.
And it hurts, but it's alright.
As long as you are happy and alive somewhere, it's ok.
It's not love, I tell myself. I don't love you.
So I let you go, because I can't love you as much as you should be loved.
And sometimes it feels like I can never love again.


Meh. WMP is evil. Playing 再一次拥有 at this time. It has a perverse sense of humour, I tell you.

Btw, just ignore the above. I wrote it to get a drip on one of characs anyway. Poor old Raven. Or is it Rayne? Who knows? They are one and the same.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?