<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Sunday, April 23, 2006

I desperately need fluff in my life.

It's just one of those days.

I think the time of the month is coming. I've been rather waspish today. It's a sure sign of hormonal imbalance. Really. I'm not just using it as an excuse.

You know, when I read other people's blogs (well, the few that I read anyway), they mention school, friends, gossip, stuff like that. I went through mine and saw a lot of nonsense.

I mean, look at the kind of stuff that permeats my sad excuse of a blog.

1) BoA rants
2) PGSM/BSSM/random anime rants
3) Fav pairing rants
4) Angsty material
5) Debating controversial topics
6) Being cryptic

I rarely mention school. I rarely mention gossip. I rarely talk about what's hot in life.

I love talking about me. I love talking about BoA. I love talking about my obsessions (which equals me and BoA generally XP).

I mean, there's a certain similarity to the kind of blogs that teenage JC students have. It's as if they follow a kind of template on 'what to blog about'. Honestly, there really isn't much to read, unless I'm just trying to keep track of a friend (like Jing).

The only blogs I actually like reading are Grace's (when she finally posts) and Chengwei's. Largely because Grace can be really funny with her fluff (and really angsty when she wants to be), and Chengwei is just Chengwei. You don't have to understand what I just said.

Why can't I blog about something normal for once? Grace mentioned that the only time she has seen me blog something normal was the one on my birthday. Haha.

Aw well. Can't help it. I like blogging differently. So what? It's a place to show off. Muahahahaha. I'm a closet exhibitionist. ^__~

Neways, going off now.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?